[DeTomaso] List access test vText: @list.realbig.com vs @realbig.com>

Richard Barkley rlbpantera at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 16 21:57:20 EDT 2010

  /Dave,

*Bingo*. Thanks for the tip. I went back and checked my posts this year.
Most were text only but some had HTML. Only the text only ones got
through. They were all addressed to @realbig.com. So I looked around on
the list info page and the "membership reminder" email to see if missed
something about HTML only. If there is, I couldn't find it. Maybe it
just applies to the old @realbig.com address. Anyway, seems like it
should be fixed, at least by sending out a rejection email with the
reason. /

As a test, I'm sending out copies of this to the list to both addresses
with HTML and text only to see what happens. Sorry for the spam.

This is text sent to @realbig.com
Richard

--
-----
Sincerely, Richard Barkley

To Ski or not to Ski, that is the question!

Richard Barkley (310) 373-6695 (home)
E-mail:  rlbpantera<atsign>  earthlink.net
ZONKEY'S home page:http://home.earthlink.net/~rlbpantera
Mammoth Lakes Vacation Condo: 2BR+loft/3Bath - Horizons 4 #186 (760) 934-6758
Condo web address:http://home.earthlink.net/~rbarkley