[DeTomaso] Air compressor info

Cullen McCann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 09:53:18 EDT 2010

I agree with the suggestions by those so far who have offered thoughts on
the compressors...and Garth's summary is spot on. I purchased the largest
Husky compressor that was available at my home depot here in Oklahoma
city...it was on sale and not quite this pricey, but I wanted to be able to
blast with it. It has two pre-fitted outlets and will support
simultaneous-use die grinders in constant duty.and still "stay ahead" of the
air demand.and with the 80 gallon it doesn't have to run constantly
regardless of what I'm working on.

The magnetic start is nice.and like Bill and others mentioned I have a
dedicated 220/240V outlet for it, and it stays plugged in basically
constantly. The compressor itself has never leaked down on me at all but of
course hoses and tools do so if I forget to unplug it will cycle on and off
occasionally in my absence.and I always know it because it will dim the
lights in the house.LOL

But it's a great compressor. I also had a regulator on it start acting funny
and it was under warranty.home depot sent a tech to my place and fixed it on
the spot.it was good service too.

link
<http://www.homedepot.com/Tools-Hardware-Air-Compressors-Tools-Accessories/H
usky/h_d1/N-5yc1vZ1xhmZb8mrZrd/R-100084725/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&sto
reId=10051&catalogId=10053>  to home depot site Husky 80 gallon

Cullen McCann