[DeTomaso] NPC Anybody that owns a gun or wants to continue to own a gun needs to read this! NOW!!

John Bentley gndplne at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 19:40:22 EDT 2010

well there ya go, a breath of fresh air.  All we need to do is enforce the laws we already have and then PROSECUTE the criminals instead of letting them go all the time.  Does anyone really think there were never any murders or armed robberies before the invention of the firearm?  Maybe we should require the licensing and registrations of  bow and arrows, baseball bats, and screwdrivers too.