[DeTomaso] Stud Mount 7/16 1.73 Cleveland roller rockers

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 15:03:56 EDT 2010

John,

    Hope all is well with you, I recall a past injury that was slowing you down some, I hope that is all in the past now.

    I have heard a few times that you can use BBC rocker in a Cleveland, and I thought that Comp Cams even listed a set with the same part number for BBCs and Clevelands.  If that is correct, there may be a lot more options.

    I saw these new Harland Sharp BBC rockers on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-Harland-Sharp-Roller-BBC-1-7-Rocker-Arms-PN-S2001-/170287247789

Ken