[DeTomaso] Stud Mount 7/16 1.73 Cleveland roller rockers

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 14 12:43:33 EDT 2010

I have 2 sets of roller rockers.

I have ball stud, 3/8", roller tips made for a 351C.  I don't remember who made them - CAT??.  I haven't looked at them in a long time, but if I recall correctly, they are made well.

I have Crane Gold Race 7/16" for a 351C.

The Crane Rockers are very nice.  The oiling squirts the right amount of oil, right where it belongs.  And, of course, everything else is made well.

I believe the other rockers squirted a lot more oil.

I know - the deciding factor shouldn't be how they manage oil, but it is a factor - one that is normally overlooked.