[DeTomaso] Front Bumpers

Mountjoy dsmtjoy at cox.net
Mon Oct 4 11:33:32 EDT 2010

Asa,You  mention, "...Now if you are looking for the small chrome look only,
then the pre-L
bumpers are your ticket..."

Coincidentally, this came across my desktop today and it may help us all in
the quest for chroming bits & pieces that have until now not been able to be
redone.

Darrell

http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/segment/restoration-blog/spray-on-chrome/