[DeTomaso] Long and Newman body & frame cheap on ebay

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Oct 1 20:16:20 EDT 2010

Les,

Thank you (again) for clearing that up.  So do you have any idea
what's up with the headlights?  Though the rest of the body looks
Pantera, the headlights are a definite departure, unless the L&N did
this as an option of sorts.  What's the scoop?

You know... it's been so long since we've seen you... you might have
to send a picture.  :)

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home