[DeTomaso] Pandora question

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Fri Nov 26 02:04:03 EST 2010

When Stephan was here he had me buy a new timing light and vacuum gauge.  He took various measurements as he was adjusting the timing and carb, I believe.

I'm beginning to think that the problem may just be the pointer.  That would explain the felt-pen mark on the damper at 38 btdc and why it runs so well when the timing light lines up that mark.

Thanks,

Chris