[DeTomaso] German looking for Pantera

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Fri Nov 12 10:04:59 EST 2010

In a message dated 11/10/2010 7:40:10 P.M. Central Standard Time,
michaelsavga at gmail.com writes:

So let's all hope the POS goes for top dollar, then nicer examples  will be
worth more. That's how it starts.  Pantera owners do this all  of the time
and thats why comparable cars with the same number of survivors  outpace our
car's dollar values.    I think we should all just  add 15k to all Panteras
on principle alone. Michael

I agree. And rising Pantera values justify spending the  money to properly
update and restore the cars. And this means we are  spending money with our
vendors so they can continue to provide us with good  products and good
service. It's a win for every owner.

Jeff
6559