[DeTomaso] Nov POCA Newsletter

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 14:26:54 EST 2010

From- various members

Just got my November newsletter. Page 5 (Presidents Message) is mostly blank - is supposed to be that way (e.g., President didn't get his message done in time for inclusion?) or did I just get a bad printing?

Both- Mark was late so I sent the sheet as-is for the rough draft. They printed one copy, I edited a couple of typoes, and Mark still hadn't responded so I wrote a 'filler' for the space. Then in a unique mix-up, the printer used the rough draft for that page, as the final. We've taken steps to prevent it happening again. Thanks for asking- J DeRyke