[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 76, Issue 1-Deck Lid Pins

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Mon Nov 1 14:37:49 EDT 2010

Seems like running a race car seems to
shake everything loose... I have had a deck pin
come partially out in the past.... so I keep an eye on them
My drivers window seems to shake the bolts loose after
tracking- second time now.... the shock bolts have loosened
after the Silver State run... the 180 Header collector bolts
have come loose so many times (even double nutted) I
finally wired them... I have broken the rear deck catch...
broken the 180 header lower brackets... and finally have
to always tighten the inside halfshaft bolts during track days

Just a part of running the car and keeping an eye on things

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera