[DeTomaso] Mustang upgrade rotors on eBay

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Nov 1 11:27:49 EDT 2010

 All,

As some of you may recall, I swapped all four corners with the vented 65-67 Mustang rotors a couple years ago.

These rotors are a bit smaller than the stock fronts, and a big bigger than the stock rears. But they allow
you to retain the stock metric wheel studs and are the stock thickness. Yes, like nearly all new rotors, they
are made in China. I've had mine on for several thousand miles with no problems.

Most newer replacements are now a one piece casting - rotor and hub. They work okay up front, but you
wind up with SAE studs and need a mustang spindle dust cover; they will not work on the rear.

This eBay listing offers the units I used at as good a price as I have seen. You should be able to get all four
rotors to your door for about $200. According to a response I just received from the seller, this listing IS for
only rotors - not rotor/hub castings.

http://tinyurl.com/mustang-rotors-only

If you have questions about the conversion, just ask.

Larry