[DeTomaso] Reduce Weight or Stiffen Chassis?

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 20:55:45 EDT 2010

You can make them functional. They have the elephant ears that use the vent
windows and I have seen vents that use the "Faux" vent area. I think Kirk
Evans makes or made a vent for that area at one time. The difference in
weight between plastic plugs and filling the holes with metal isn't worth
the calculation to figure out. Your talking about ounces.Step up to the pump
and turn the area into a functional yet good looking vent.
Just my humble opinion.
Boyd