[DeTomaso] machine ball joint to modify alingment

STEVEN BLUM steveblum2 at msn.com
Thu May 20 11:22:18 EDT 2010

I recently found what I suspect is a problem with the front end. Aparently when I had the suspension bushings changed the new ones were installed wrong causing an alignment problem. My question is, how much of a project is it to disassemble the front end, correct the busing and reassemble the front end? Is this a job only for an experienced mechanic or someone with mechanical skills but limited experience can handle? What special tools are required?

Steven Blum
P.O. Box 81
Shoreham, N.Y. 11786
H (631) 744-6118