[DeTomaso] machine ball joint to modify alingment

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 11:31:25 EDT 2010

That wholly depends on whether the bushings are oem style rubber encased in steel or aftermarket poly busings. The former requires heat, a hacksaw and a BFH mixed with copious amounts of foul language to remove. Also be prepared for the lingering smell and taste of burning rubber for days to follow.

The poly bushings you can literally pull out with you hands.

The bigger question is how were they installed wrong that it is affecting your alignment (toe, camber, caster)?

Good luck,

Julian