[DeTomaso] NORC EARLY REPORT - Arrive in Ely 26F & Snowing

fastgrandma at aol.com fastgrandma at aol.com
Thu May 13 14:19:51 EDT 2010

What Judy are you referring to?

As far as the weather you do have to remember you're in northern Nevada and while it may be May, that doesn't mean you should expect spring!  We had a wild Monday with wind, snow and hail.  Today is expected to be in 60's with warmer weekend but nights are still rather cool.

Maybe in a month we can guarantee nice warm weather!

Judy