[DeTomaso] NORC Report: Past the Finish Line

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri May 21 00:00:13 EDT 2010

Well it may not be of the Pantera on course, but at least the Dog's
Pantera is in the shots.  :)

New Videos just uploaded to the Team Pantera Racing web site.

http://www.teampanteraracing.com

Click on the Videos link in the left menu.

Enjoy,
Asa Jay

PS... yea... don't let a dog try to take his own videos.  ;)

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.racingagainstautism.com