[DeTomaso] Cleveland 6-pack (Tri Power) manifold

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 11:40:42 EDT 2010

I've started a section on manifolds, and the Tri-Power is one of the 6 or so that
is currently included.  See photos here:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/TechInfo/Manifolds.asp

Each manifold is getting its own page.
I started this new section with the more unusual manifolds, so if you
have photos/details on a manifold not yet included here please send me
what you have, like I could use some photos of the basic "Performer"!

I have more photos to add of my own, so this section is growing now.

Chuck Melton

In a message dated 3/25/10 12 34 32, rob at dumoulins.net writes:

> There is a guy who I've run into at a few local car shows that says he
> has a
> factory six pack made for Panteras.  From what I could find on the
> Internet,
> they were rare, though I cannot find the links I found back then.  The guy
> never called me and we never discussed a price.

Reportedly there were about 20 of these manifolds made by Ford.   There is
one mounted on a Pantera in San Diego; it's a very interesting piece,
although it offers no practical advantage over a traditional four-barrel setup.