[DeTomaso] The Most Unusual 351c Weber Maniold

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 26 11:14:18 EDT 2010

No practical advantage?  Maybe if you don’t count coolness.

About the sideways Webers...  I remember seeing a 58IDA Weber manifold for a
427 HR - in a mag - on a 427 Cobra, real if I remember correctly.  If you
think 4 Webers looks cool, wait 'til you see 4 58IDA's.  They look like
laundry chutes.

The article said there were only 2 such manifolds made - by Ford.  The owner
of the Cobra supposedly had both.