[DeTomaso] AC Compressor - Which Toyota Celica unit works

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Tue Mar 16 19:29:01 EDT 2010

Thanks Larry, all great data.  Here's my follow up: for now, it's only going
to be a carrier for the belt to the alternator on one of Kirk's flat
firewall kits.  I am in no hurry to put AC back in the car, but would
probably get a new unit when that item comes.  I don't really want to buy a
new unit and just have it free-wheeling for 5 years before I get to the AC.

My bad, I should have added that to my explanation.  My eventual plan is to
put a front mounted condenser in.

Mike Thomas
Yellow 74 L 6328