[DeTomaso] ZF HALF SHAFT BOLTS

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 16:00:02 EST 2010

Hi,

  Get the shafts out of the way so you can move the flange easier and just turn it until you find the position with enough clearance to remove them.  Whoever put them in had to have enough room to do that...so they should come out. You have to find the right hole in the side plate webbing.  I can't see someone putting longer bolts in before installing the axles, if that is infact how you'd have to do it.  Hope that helps.

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa