[DeTomaso] ZF HALF SHAFT BOLTS

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Mar 11 16:11:19 EST 2010

Bob,

One of the replies from yesterday clearly explained your situation and
gave a solution to get the bolts out in one piece with no cutting.  I
don't remember the exact details, but you must get the bolt -and- the
flange in the right position to wiggle the bolt out at an angle.  As I
recall, the proper location was forward on the ZF.

You'll need to play around a little, but they -will- come out.

Asa Jay

Quoting LEVITT1946 at aol.com: