[DeTomaso] Candy in Le Mans Classic 2010

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 12:17:53 EST 2010

In a message dated 3/2/10 5 34 59, patrickhals at skynet.be writes:

> Apart from Candy, the two other "happy few" cars are 5855, a factory GR3,
> modified in GR4, raced at LM 1975, just purchased recently by David Gasken
> in UK for a very good price ( will participate to Goodwood Festival of
> Speed
> as well) and the Martin Jorgens beautiful replica ( I can never remember
> its
> VIN, sorry )  which will be racing LMC for the third time in a row.

Martin's car is a converted US L-model, #6051.

Are you saying that this year, only three Panteras have been accepted to
run, from all 15 that applied?   Hopefully there are some on the standby list
that will be accepted before the event takes place.   Isn't that how we
wound up with five cars in Plateau 5 and one in Plateau 6 last time?