[DeTomaso] comments from track drivers on The best Panteravideo on YouTube?

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sun Jun 27 23:20:59 EDT 2010

I suspect most have not had the benefit of driving a car with fresh racing
slicks.  They cover up a lot of handling ills and transform any car to
another level.  Of course an optimized suspension set=up allows one to
extract even more; but fresh slicks are amazing.  His slicks were rather
soft based on the amount of compound he was leaving on the asphalt in the
sweepers.

JT