[DeTomaso] comments from track drivers on The best Panteravideo on YouTube?

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Tue Jun 29 00:14:38 EDT 2010

I was watching the video and noting the 4:29- 4:45 range.
In both of these he seems to be on a trailing throttle pretty deep into the turn. Stop the video at 4:32.  See all those black skid marks going right into the concrete wall?  Not the turn for coming in too hot.

At 4:44 he has downshifted from 5th but is still going plenty fast fairly deep into the turn and still hasn't applied much throttle to my ear.

Am I mistaken in thinking no one should try to drive this way in a stock Pantera on street tires?
Track drivers have any comments?

Jim