[DeTomaso] FAST EFI

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 11:26:00 EDT 2010

Good advise Dick....I'll add that if you spend your hard earned cash for a new
engine and induction system do 'not' take any tuners word for it that he knows
what he is doing unless you know and have talked to your engine
builders customers who have in fact used the same guy to tune your induction
system. Mike Trusty found me a guy who lived in Sunset Beach who was also
recommended by Eltromotive as a Tech 3R expert.

Years ago I went through 3 tuners who were all supposed to be Weber tuners. I
had a race prepared '69 Jag E-type...the first 3 guys all had good reputations
as tuners but none of them could balance and tune the Weber induction system...
I finally found someone who lived around the corner from my brother in Seattle
who got that last 5-10% tune dialed in.  he was retired and as it turned out had
wrenched on  Shelby Cobra's in the 60's and his garage was filled with Webers
and intakes.

There are some good photo's of the Mike Trusty efi system on the TPR web site.

Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com