[DeTomaso] Entertaining TV on Sat (no DeTomaso0

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 11:30:47 EDT 2010

I read these some time back. As usual, there is some conflicting information
when different people all claim 'they were there'.
:-)

So... Mr. Frazier... what was this 'very remote contact with those Mustangs'
that you are enticing us with?

http://www.hottr6.com/triumph/BULLITT.html

http://mustangs.about.com/od/modelyearprofiles/a/bullitt-trivia.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullitt