[DeTomaso] Entertaining TV on Sat (no DeTomaso0

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 11:06:00 EDT 2010

To me the comment sounds like a bunch of bull from someone who wasn't there.  It just makes an interesting blurb for the show.  That chase scene has been documented before.  There were 2 Mustangs, one small block one big block.  They were alternately used for jumping, smoking tires, camera platforms, still shots etc.  McQueen did NOT do all the driving.  Finally, if one car is faster than another, just back off a bit.

Michael Frazier....who had a very remote contact with those Mustangs.
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa