[DeTomaso] [Fwd: Hall Pantera and the slave line

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 07:58:19 EDT 2010

I too have bought from all of the vendors and glad we have so many to chose
from.

Back in '85 when i bought my Pantera...there was only one Pantera supplier...or
so I was told! ;-)   I handed my brother the keys to my Pantera as I was leaving
the country and said,

 "Here's a HALL catalog, this is the only guy I know who makes aftermarket parts
for a Pantera...so call him with what you need and send me the bill"......

So about a month later my brother calls and screams at me, "Hey I ordered some
stuff from Gary Hall and I called him because the front spoiler he sent for YOUR
Pantera doesn't fit and he Gary says all the Panteras were built by hand and the
problem is YOUR Pantera not his parts..."

Gary was a hellva promoter. I like them all and all of them have helped me one
time or another.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com