[DeTomaso] [Fwd: Hall Pantera and the slave line]

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Jul 13 21:18:55 EDT 2010

 Asa wrote he had bought parts from Pantera International. But really, he didn't.

Just to clarify:

Pantera International is now owned by George Pence. George presents the DeTomaso Internet Community, commonly referred to as the P.I. forums. He is a sponsor of various Pantera events (including the PCNC Speed Trials), probably still has clothing items for sale, and is the major Pantera club representative at Concorso Italiano. But he does not sell Pantera parts.

PI Motorsports is (and always has been) owned by Dave and Linda Adler and Jerry Sackett, and is often referred to as PIM.

NOTE: This company is not Pantera International Motorsports; the PI is not (officially) an abreviation.

As the Adlers previously owned Pantera International, it has caused many to mistakenly refer to PI Motorsports as Pantera International.

PIM is the sponsor (as in providing financial support) for the P.I. forums, they do sell Pantera parts, they sell Panteras (directly and on consignment), and provide full service and repair for Panteras.

I'll stop now and leave the confusion over Dennis Quella's Pantera Performance Center (PPC, Castle Rock {Denver}) and Larry Stock's Pantera Parts Connection (PPC,Reno) for another time.

Larry