[DeTomaso] more evidence I'm a not much of a mechanic...

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Fri Feb 19 21:27:54 EST 2010

Thanks for all the help, but I need clarification on one thing:

I do use an MSD 6AL (I think that's the model) electronic ignition, so when you say I should run the spark plug wire to ground, do you mean that once I remove the wire from the plug I should actually run the spark plug wire directly to ground, and that won't damage anything?  Wouldn't that be equivalent to what would happen if a spark plug were shorted out (the tip of the plug connected to the plugs threads)?

Thanks again,

Chris