[DeTomaso] more evidence I'm a not much of a mechanic...

RFogle1 at aol.com RFogle1 at aol.com
Fri Feb 19 17:30:15 EST 2010

Invest in the pliers.  Getting zapped by a spark plug lead, Car, lawn
mower, motor cycle, has a distinctly different feel than say, the kind of jolt
you get leaning one arm against the kitchen faucet and poking around in a
household electrical box.  It'll get your attention, higher voltages,  I
guess.  Don't ask me how I know!

Ron (The cardiologist says the arrhythmia is  harmless!)

In a message dated 2/19/2010 5:15:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,