[DeTomaso] Ferrari 360 maintenance costs-- NPC

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Mon Feb 8 23:47:47 EST 2010

Along the same lines, and someone else may have already chimed in, is the
Porsche 928 S.  I know last few years, the S4 was a better car, but I
thought the high rear wing was ugly.  'Spose that could be taken off, I've
never been a wing guy.  I also heard the clutches on the manual tranny cars
didn't last very long and were hideously expensive to replace.

Mike Thomas

The top 5 list: besides yellow '74 Pantera #6328
Pantera GT5-S with a supercharged 4 can
Superformance 427 Cobra
BMW Z-8
Ferrari Maranello 550