[DeTomaso] Ferrari 360 maintenance costs-- NPC

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 16:28:32 EST 2010

The 4.0 liter V-8 used in the 840 is the same engine used in the 740 and 540
and was produced in large numbers and is readily available at a fairly
reasonable cost. There is a Pantera that has one of these 4.0 V-8's. I don't
know what other modifications have been made by it's owner but it runs and
sounds great. You can see it on you tube. They have video of it dusting a
Ferrari on an auto cross  course
Boyd