[DeTomaso] Ferrari 360 maintenance costs-- NPC

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Feb 8 16:37:00 EST 2010

In a message dated 2/8/10 1:26:05 PM, garth_rodericks at yahoo.com writes:

> Agreed. The BMW 840 is already on the list. Remarkable how inexpensively
> those can be had for now.

About a year ago I was at the Technik Museum Speyer in Germany:

http://speyer.technik-museum.de/node/649

And a BMW 840/850 club had a meeting there.   There were probably 50-75
cars in a corner of the parking lot; I'd never seen more than one of them at
any given time, and hadn't seen a single one in years.   I spent a lot of time
looking them over; some were very original and some were modified.   The
later cars had better wheels etc. than the early ones, but all of them were
very, very nice.   I think most of them sold in the USA had the automatic
transmission, while the ones in Germany were more like 50/50.

I think John Zeedick needs to get one of these to replace his Pantera,
until he can get back in the Pantera saddle again....