[DeTomaso] definition of insanity disproven...

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 20:47:58 EST 2010

I had this sort of problem with my Pantera and it turned out to be the
ballast resistor, but not in the way you would think.  Over time and
probably 40 years of diagnostic sessions, the connectors had become
loose and were no longer making full contact with the blades of the
ballast resistor.  A little time with some pliers and it was good as
n.. well, good as old and working :)

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso