[DeTomaso] Rookie needs help...

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 21:05:47 EDT 2010

Peter,
Welcome to the world of Panteras!
First off SOBill is the resident electrical guru here is his e-mail address
sobill at aol.com.
Second Panter Place http://www.panteraplace.com/ is a great web sight for
any pantera owner especially a newbie. This link is to the electrical
section of Pantera Place's Technical pages it has all the electrical
schematics of the car.
http://www.panteraplace.com/page107.htm
Third you should contact John Hass (owner of Pantera electronics) and get
yourself a new fuse box , a headlight controler and a radiator fan
controller. These components will help bring your Panteras electrical system
into the 21st century and save you from losing your mind. Here is that web
address http://www.pantera-electronics.com/

It occurs to me that since your car is restored you may already have some of
these components. If so disregard , if not do your self a favor and get
them.

Good luck,
Boyd