[DeTomaso] Rookie needs help...

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 21:03:47 EDT 2010

Welcome Peter,

Congrats on your new car, I hope that you enjoy it as much as the rest of us
enjoy ours.

Electrical problems are a bear to guess on via long distance.  My first
reccomendation is to trash that fuse box and get the one made by John Hass
at Pantera Electronics, you'll be much happier and it might even solve some
of your problems.

1) are you using the right amp fuses? Just cause a 20A was in there, doesn't
me that's what goes there. See Pantera Place for a guide.
2) you checked all the ground straps, battery, motor, etc?
3) Have you straight wired the fans to see that the motors still work? You
can run a wire to your old wires from a power source and jump it with a
safety pin long enough to see if they turn if you don't want to disconnect
anything.

Michael Shortt
Savannah, GA
71, #1660