[DeTomaso] Ebay Pantera SI Value?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Aug 14 13:33:18 EDT 2010

The way it sits and if everything he says is true, I think it's worth
the $25K, but I often get taken on these kinds of things (I'm past the
denial stage at least).  We already know that you might be able to get
similar body panels in the US so I don't think he's been in Pantera
circles much.  Still, if the body work is all done and if all the parts
are lying around, and even if you had to supply another engine, it looks
in pretty good shape, nearly ready for paint.

I don't think I'd go over $25K if that's what your asking.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA