[DeTomaso] Bend Pak mid-lift scissor lift?

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sun Aug 15 01:43:57 EDT 2010

I got their LR-60P about 6 months ago and have been very happy with it.
The LR-60P lifts high enough for me and is more stable.  Here in California we have earthquakes and the mid-lift looked a little sketchy to me.

Also, all the weight on the one side goes on two little steel wheels, so be sure your concrete is rated for that.  The LR spreads the weight out over a much larger surface area and has a much larger base, so is much less likely to fall over.