[DeTomaso] GTS vs Grp3

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 14:16:23 EDT 2010

OK, my turn for  questions.

Was there ever a 302 installed in a Pantera specifically to race in a 5
litre class?

Second question

so exactly how many Different Panteras are there?

1971

Pushbutton
Pre L only

1972

Pre L
GTS

1973

1974

True that these are all old 73 models ?

Then the others in what years

GR3
GT-3
GR4
GT4
GR5?
GT5
GT5-S
???

Targas ( I think there were only 4 built )

200 series