[DeTomaso] local classifieds update

cullen mccann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 11:21:54 EDT 2010

Good morning from your online classifieds update resource..person. As usual,
I haven't contacted any of these guys, just forwarding "new" unexpired ads
for anyone that might be their areas.

1. apparently I have been told wrong about what 15"x7" Campy's are worth.
;)   - Seattle

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/pts/1701523212.html

2.  some misc bits apparently off an L car - front and rear bumpers with
mounts, quarter glass and some stuff - L.A.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pts/1697584113.html

3. pair of 15 x 7 Campy's - back on track for what I expected them to be
worth..

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/1693601421.html

4. this fellow has been listing this for awhile, says price is lowered. twin
turbo Cleveland, says it came out of his Pantera, been sitting. might be
interesting for someone wanting to get crazy? - idaho? Im not impressed with
the intake plumbing routing but a true iron Cleveland manifold or header for
a turbo setup might be valuable component, and he says the motor is
...well.you know, fresh. FWIW.

http://boise.craigslist.org/pts/1701585248.html

5.  Package deal -  car with trailer.not a bad deal sharp looking car from
the pics, hard to tell though. - sacremento area

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1702136622.html

6. sharp red car in hawaii

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/mau/cto/1696146421.html

7. Might be a ZF for sale, been on there awhile. Price not listed, status
unknown.

http://flint.craigslist.org/pts/1686568117.html

Cullen