[DeTomaso] local classifieds update

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Thu Apr 22 11:51:50 EDT 2010

Your post connected a few disjointed synapse in my brain. With all the talk
the past few days on the forum about a registry, there seems  to be lots of
value in contacting owners of Panteras for sale to ask what the VIN is (if
not listed).  Although we may not be able to include an owner, we can at
least add en entry with the VIN and location (and maybe even the for sale
pics) as a last know location.  Sure there is a risk of unverified
information, but these could be identified as such. Anybody considering
that?

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 11:21 AM, cullen mccann <clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com