[DeTomaso] Port stuffers

Mike bluebugman2 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 4 12:13:04 EDT 2010

I don't know if that's the way to go adding screws, epoxy into the ports, that's an old trick used back in the 80's. I had them in my heads when I got my Pantera #7042  which Roush did them many years ago, some of the ports had the epoxy missing and where do you think it goes  ??? into the engine.

 I went with the Delbruck Performer Air Gap ( its just like the old vapor intake) intake (part #7564) with porta plates on intake port side along with them on the exhaust, wow what a difference as the motor really came alive.

I wouldn't go with the epoxy set up as that's my 2 cts in this matter

Mike Venarde #7042

"Let us see what's lurking in your walls"

Home Infrared Inspections/ Thermal Imaging

www.commercial-homeinfraredinspections.com