[DeTomaso] Port stuffers

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sun Apr 4 13:14:18 EDT 2010

I did a portstuffer job in then early 80:s and the heads is still running
strong. Som small expoxie parts have come loose, but thats no problem,
they went out the exhaust. I dont think a few epoxi piece will do any harm
to an engine. In fact I have had a coupple of valve guides broken in the
intake ports, cast iron parts in the size of a small nut, they went out
the exhast as well with no sign of cylinder damage. Of course, if happen
to be in the quench area, damage will occure but not for tiny epoxie
parts.
Goran