[DeTomaso] NOISY MUFFLERS-REPACKING / Dick Ruzzin

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:17:34 EDT 2009

Mike, your mufflers made 12hp more than stock mufflers on the same engine,
but I thought that yours were completely gutted.

Yours were stuffed with steel wool? Would it be fair to say that gutted GTS
mufflers would be both slightly louder and yield slightly more hp than
yours?

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"