[DeTomaso] NOISY MUFFLERS-REPACKING / Dick Ruzzin

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Sep 29 16:12:44 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/29/09 12 26 36, guson at home.se writes:

> How does the noise compare to the stock GTS mufflers?

In terms of volume, I'd say they are very close.   The nature of the sound
has changed ever so slightly.   Much of the distinctive sound of the GTS
mufflers is probably caused by the heavy restrictions inside.

Dan Jones dyno-tested my mufflers and stock GTS mufflers back-to-back, and
would probably be better able to describe their aural differences.

Dan?