[DeTomaso] Bulkhead Reduction Kit

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 24 13:50:10 EDT 2009

It would be tempting to do this by purchasing the alternator relocation kit from the guy in Colorado (either from Quella or directly from the guy that makes it), and then install the Mezierre pump that Kirby used on his GT40.

Next up?  Move the engine down and back like Jack describes.

Once you do all of that, there should be little or no hump required, plus you'd have an electric water pump, plus you'd have plenty of room for the distributor.