[DeTomaso] 351C 4bolt main shortblock for sale +.030

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Sep 1 16:05:01 EDT 2009

Entirely possible. I ran across a guy in N California some years back that
wanted one of my aluminum 215 Buick V-8s. I brought it over to his big house
and asked what he was planning on installing it into. He said he wasn't: in
an 8-car garage, he had about 2 dozen "significant" engines set up on
stands   like a museum of engines. All were complete and ready to run but
according to him, they never would. What did he drive? A Triumph-powered Turner
coupe! When's the last time y'all ever saw one of those? Cheers- J Deryke