[DeTomaso] 351C 4bolt main shortblock for sale +.030

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Tue Sep 1 16:39:23 EDT 2009

I recently ran into a fellow who has several bare blocks ready to
rebuild.  They've been cleaned, checked, sealed and primed.  The
majority of them were 351C 4-bolt main Cobra Jet blocks, virgin bores.
  They were stacked end-to-end and bolted together with steel strap.
They were all currently being used as a wine rack, most effectively I
may add.

If he ever needs a new bare block for a rebuild, he just unbolts one
from the wine rack... drinks the wine... then builds a new engine.  :)

Asa Jay